Law in Service to the Family - Workers’ Comp Lawyer – Estate Planning Attorney located in Warren, New Jersey
Deborah Alexander
Contact Us
(908) 561-1044

Child Custody and Support

Please note: This is now an archive website. Deborah Alexander is now retired. Former clients may reach out for referrals if necessary

Law in Service to the Family

Reflecting Changes and Enforcing Rights

A divorce may be final, but that doesn’t mean the terms are written in stone or that the existing terms are carefully followed by all parties. Sometimes enforcement of settlement terms is an issue. And when circumstances change, modifications may or may not be appropriate in spousal support, child support, primary residential parent for your children, or even child custody.

Please contact our law firm to discuss post-decree modification or enforcement of your divorce settlement.  Call us at (908) 561-1044 or fill out the online contact form.

Our lawyers will discuss the changes in your life or that of your spouse or partner to determine if those changes should result in modifying aspects of your divorce settlement. If you or your ex-spouse has remarried, retired, or had a significant change in earnings, it’s appropriate to discuss child support or spousal support modification. If your ex-spouse has developed a drug or alcohol problem and has physical or legal custody of your children, it may be time to pursue a child custody modification or change in visitation arrangements.

When You or Your Ex Moves Away
It is especially important to consult with a skilled family law attorney when either parent elects to relocate. Our law firm has in-depth knowledge of this area of the law and can strongly represent your interests. The paramount concern, of course, is the welfare of the children. Whether you are a custodial parent, a parent of alternate residence for your children, or sharing parenting on a 50% basis, please don’t relocate without consulting an attorney. You may find it difficult to retain custody or visitation rights.

To get started on your case right now with no obligation whatsoever, simply complete our free online consultation form or give us a call at (908) 561-1044. Let us start working on your child custody and support case immediately.

With offices located in Watchung, New Jersey, child support lawyer Deborah S. Alexander provides child support, child custody modification, child support payment guidelines, and property division settlement agreement legal services to clients in the communities of Summit, Warren, Watchung, New Providence, Chatham, Long Hill, Morristown, Westfield, Madison, Basking Ridge, and Bernardsville, and other residents of Union County, Somerset County, Hunterdon County, and Morris County.

 Credit Cards Accepted 

Alexander Law Offices LLC

Deborah S. Alexander, Esq.
Phone: (908) 561-1044
Contact: Contact Us